Collection of Information
We collect information about you when you use our sites and applications. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our website, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way. We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes: Your contact information like name, email address, postal address, and phone number Your resume including job experience The information use to apply to jobs on Placement Consultancy Information imported by you from third party applications; Information you provide to us when you contact Placement Consultancy Your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to provide it. Some employers are required by law to collect this information on a voluntary basis; Information about your business, such as company name, size, and business type. You can correct or remove this information by accessing your account settings. We also collect information from you in the following ways: Single Sign-on: If you choose to sign in to Placement Consultancy with Facebook or similar services, we import the requested information from your account and we make it part of your profile.
Sharing of Information
- If you are an employer, information related to your job post such as organisation name, URL, and description, internship description, skills required etc. is published online and can be viewed by anyone visiting Placement Consultancy site and app. This information may also appear in search websites like Google. Further, we may share your personal information (including contact details) with candidates who apply to get hired by you through Placement Consultancy.
- If you are an applicant, we may share your personal information with employers whose jobs you apply to or whose jobs we feel may be relevant for you or who may come across your profile through a search of our user base.
- We may share your information with third party individuals, contractors, companies and other service providers that perform services on our behalf or in partnership with us. For example, we may require to pass on your data to a partner who might be responsible for the delivery of a training program that you may have voluntarily signed up for.
- Additionally, you may have the option to share your information and activities on Placement Consultancy through social media. We do not have control over information shared with third party social networks and you should review the policies of those networks before consenting to share information with them.
- If you post any of your personal information in public areas of Placement Consultancy, such as in online forums, chat rooms, comments section etc. this information will be accessible to everyone on the public internet. It may be collected and used by others over whom Placement Consultancy has no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of this website.
- When we send you an email or SMS, we use a third party service. In this case, it becomes necessary to pass on your email address/ mobile number to the third party. While we only work with reputed service providers in this regard, we are not responsible for the use made by them of this information.
For a user to receive our weekly newsletter, student/employer digests and/or any other marketing communication from us over email; Placement Consultancy follows a double opt-in policy where after submitting your email address you need to verify it by clicking on a verification link that we would send to you over given email address. Until the email is verified, you would not receive the newsletter or any marketing communication from us.
- Every newsletter and promotional communication from Placement Consultancy contains an 'Unsubscribe' link that you can click on to stop receiving any future newsletters and promotional content from us on your email. It may take upto 7 days for your unsubscription request to be processed.
- We require to send users transactional communication as this is required for proper functioning of our service. If you wish to discontinue receiving any transactional communication from Placement Consultancy, write to us at [email protected]