Recruitment agencies typically require candidates to provide a variety of documents to verify their identity, qualifications, and eligibility to work. Here is a list of documents that is required by our recruitment agency from candidates:
- Resume/CV: This document provides a summary of the candidate’s education, work experience, and skills.
- Educational Certificates: Copies of certificates or diplomas from schools, colleges, and universities attended by the candidate.
- Work Experience Certificates: Copies of certificates or letters of recommendation from previous employers, which provide information about the candidate’s job title, responsibilities, and performance.
- Identity Proof: Government-issued documents such as a passport, driver’s license, or Aadhaar card that verify the candidate’s identity.
- Address Proof: Documents such as a utility bill, bank statement, or rent agreement that confirm the candidate’s residential address.
- Professional Certifications/Licenses: Copies of certifications or licenses that the candidate may have earned in their field of work.
- Reference Letters: Letters of recommendation from professional colleagues, mentors, or teachers that provide additional insight into the candidate’s abilities and character.
- Police Clearance Certificate: A document issued by the police department that verifies the candidate has no criminal record.
- Medical Certificate: A certificate issued by a medical practitioner that verifies the candidate is physically and mentally fit for employment.
The specific documents required by a recruitment agency may vary depending on the job requirements, industry, and location. It is advisable for candidates to check with the agency to determine which documents are needed before applying for a job.