A Contract between a Recruitment Agency and a Client Company can be outlined as follows:
Preamble: This agreement is made on [Date] between [Recruitment Agency Name], located at [Address] (hereinafter referred to as “Agency”) and [Client Company Name], located at [Address] (hereinafter referred to as “Client”).
Purpose: The purpose of this agreement is to establish a working relationship between the Agency and the Client for the purpose of providing recruitment services to the Client.
Responsibilities of the Agency:
- The Agency agrees to provide recruitment services to the Client in accordance with this agreement.
- The Agency will conduct searches to identify qualified candidates for open positions within the Client Company.
- The Agency will pre-screen and present to the Client a shortlist of the most qualified candidates.
- The Agency will coordinate and participate in interviews between the Client and the candidates.
- The Agency will provide information to the Client regarding the qualifications and backgrounds of the candidates.
- The Agency will assist the Client in the negotiation of compensation and benefits packages with the candidates.
Responsibilities of the Client:
- The Client agrees to provide the Agency with a detailed job description and specifications for each open position.
- The Client will provide the Agency with access to its facilities and personnel as necessary to fulfill the Agency’s responsibilities.
- The Client will promptly inform the Agency of any changes to the job specifications or requirements.
- The Client will inform the Agency in writing if a candidate is hired and the Agency will be paid a fee in accordance with the terms outlined in this agreement.
Compensation: The Agency will be compensated by the Client in accordance with the following terms:
- The Agency will be paid a fee equal to [percentage of the candidate’s starting salary or a flat fee].
- The fee will be payable upon the successful placement of a candidate and receipt of the first paycheck by the candidate.
- The Client will be invoiced for the fee and will have [number of days] days from receipt of the invoice to pay the fee in full.
Term and Termination:
- This agreement will commence on [Date] and will continue until [Date or until terminated by either party].
- Either party may terminate this agreement at any time upon written notice to the other party.
- Upon termination of this agreement, the Agency will return to the Client any confidential information in its possession.
- The Agency agrees to maintain the confidentiality of the Client’s business and personnel information.
- The Agency will not disclose any confidential information to any third party without the prior written consent of the Client.
- This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations, and agreements, whether written or verbal.
- This agreement may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties.
- This agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of [State].
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement as of the date first above written.
[Signatures of Recruitment Agency representative and Client Company representative]